Friday, August 31, 2012

Coupons & Freebies from August

Well, its the end of the month, so here is a recap of all my best deals!

Here are all my freebies that I got in the mail. 
It includes a 24 count box of K-cups that I won in a sweepstakes, a ton of magazines, a 30 day starter pack of Pro-Active, two pull-ups, a protein drink shaker, personalized sandwich containers for the kids, and two Pull-ups. 

This deal was done at Rite-Aid and Walgreens
I paid $9.78 for everything

Ariella and I got these together. 
We paid $7.44 for all of them (they are normally $6.99 each!)

Gotta love Coupon Doubler Day at Albertsons!
Paid $22.04 for everything (normally $84.40)
This deal was a great example of a weekly savings on groceries. By combining coupons, doubler coupons and sale prices, i was able to cut my bill by 73%!

Also able to get great deals on diapers! 
We use cloth (only disposables for road trips, camping, etc) but with deals like this, you could definitely make disposables more affordable!
Paid $12.84 for everything
(Normally $129.72)

August was a great month for deals. 
Walgreens and Rite-Aid are both changing their coupon policies tomorrow so we shall see how that goes. But good news, Dollar Tree is now accepting coupons!






No comments:

Post a Comment