Sunday, May 13, 2012

April's Bridal Shower

April Nolan is my soon to be sister in law. We had her bridal shower yesterday at a friend's house. It was super fun!

It was a fancy affair and we all got dressed up fancy, including nice clothes, jewelry and head wear. I made my clip and I LOVE it! Super elegant and fun!

This was like the third picture we took and my mom was laughing her head off. 

We even managed to talk Gramma into putting a hair clippie in her hair. She also got complimented a bunch of times on her outfit (a nice shirt, skirt and heels).

Here we are at our table. From the far right, going counter-clockwise is Gramma, mom, Amy (my sister), me, Paula (a hygienist at April's office, and the wife of the dentist April works for. 

April opening her gifts..... Ha ha! I don't think there is much else to say about this picture. 

Her bridal shower was fun. She got a lot of very thoughtful gifts and had only family and close friends/co-workers there. We had great snacks (including a sprouts,avocado and smoked salmon tea sandwich, cheesecake and some gourmet cheeses), and great laughs. 

I'm so excited for my new sister in law!




No comments:

Post a Comment