Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of School

Today was our first day of preschool for Gabriella. She is only 3 1/2 but is such a quick learner and loves to learn so I felt like I would be doing a disservice to her by not starting school with her. So we started homeschooling.

First Day of Preschool Picture
(The dress she is wearing is one that was mine when I was little!)

Xander wanted a picture too

All ready to start. She was SO excited to have her own pencil box and special crayons and markers!

Xander was sad that he only got crayons to use and not markers. 

Working on learning to hold her markers/pencils the right way. 

She was so proud of her "Letter A" paper that we did today. 

Up close pic of her paper. I am pretty impressed with how well she did writing by herself. 

Her first "math" paper. It was tracing and counting. 

All in all our first day of homeschooling went pretty good. I was super happy with how well both kids did and Gabriella loved it! She sat at the table for a long time by herself coloring a picture of Boots. So cute and fun! I hope that she continues to enjoy school this much!!

Her picture of Boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment