Friday, February 8, 2013

Outside Fun!

I have been feeling very energetic lately (something new for me!) so when the sunshine came out today the kids and I ventured outside all by ourselves (usually they only play outside with daddy).

Xander thinks he is pretty big stuff now that he gets to play  outside and wear shoes. He stomps around in them and laughs. Here he is getting ready to brave the grass...


Gabriella singing several songs that she made up. 

It was actually not too cold for us!

Playing with Josie and Rice Krispie (the outdoor cat that adopted us last summer)

Playing with bricks!

My beautiful girlie

Exploring the flower bed (yes, I know it is mostly a weed bed right now) with Josie

Playing on the bench that daddy made out of pallets. 

We had a lot of fun. The kids chased the dog and cat, we all laughed at the dog and cat chasing each other around the yard, we walked down to the end of the road and back, Xander tried to eat some chalk, Gabriella sang several songs about the Christmas Lights that are still up, and we stomped all over the driveway. 

I sure do love my silly kids and am so thankful that I get to be a full-time stay at home mommy to them!


No comments:

Post a Comment