Tuesday, May 7, 2013

House For Sale

Matt and I decided to put our house up for sale. We met Saturday with a friend who sells real estate and we got it listed! Woo hoo!! (we are believing God for the perfect buyer and price!)

But, before we could get it listed we had to clean. Which mostly means that I had to clean....

Here are some pictures of our house all cleaned up. I am pretty impressed with myself (if you know me, you know that I am not a tidy person. I am clean, but not tidy!)



I think this is the cleanest the kitchen has ever been!!!

In the laundry room. This is just a part of my couponed "stockpile"


I love the hanging shoe rack that I got for FREE online!!

Bathroom! 

Our bedroom! 



The livingroom. All the kids' toys were actually put away!


Matt re-arranged the furniture. 


I painted to polka-dots to cover up the sharpie Gabriella drew on her wall last year. 

This is a shot of the white spots I painted over

Big bear!


No comments:

Post a Comment