Monday, May 12, 2014

Saturday Adventure

On Saturday we all wanted (and needed) to get out of the house. So we headed to Seattle and the Seattle Public Library. It is awesome! 10 stories high and filled with fun books and décor.

They had computers set up that were labeled "Job Resources". Gabriella wanted to know what they were for so I explained to her that they were for people to use that were looking for a job to go to work for. She ran over and crawled up in a chair and began typing away saying, "I am just looking for a job to do at home."


We took a picture of Xander by the giant #2

And Gabriella by the giant #4


After the library we got out our lunch we had packed and headed for a walk down to Pike's Market. It was a beautiful day and I absolutely LOVE walking in downtown Seattle, well anywhere in Seattle. I told Matt that he may never get me to move away from here.

We found the "Gum Wall" outside Pike's Market and showed it to Matt and the kids for the first time. Gabriella thought it was pretty gross!

My two main men!

Since it was Mother's Day weekend there were fresh flower vendors everywhere! I love flowers! I love to imagine how much fun God had when He was creating and designing them!
 
We wandered down to a little park along the street and noticed a Coast Guard helicopter hovering over the water. We watched it get very close to the water and a scuba diver jump out. That was really fun to watch.

And we finished the day with some Avocado Chicken Salad for dinner.
All in all it was a great day. I love being able to spend time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment