Friday, June 15, 2012

All Tied Up

Yesterday the kids and I spent the morning at my sister-in-law's house and hung out with her and her silly kiddos. The kids were starting to get bored and antsy after lunch so they started tying each other up to see who could escape the fastest.

One of my favorite memories as a kid is when I would tie my brother Jonathan up and see if he could escape. He always did, EVERY TIME! It drove me crazy that he could always escape!

Here is Chloe trying to escape after Hunter and Noah tied her up. 

Next was Noah. 

Eliana had a turn

And finally Hunter (He had actually gone first, but I didn't have my camera on at the time so we tied him up again!)

We had a little bit more time before we had to leave to go pick up Matt from work, so I tied the boys together. Naomi and I were laughing SO hard watching them try and get out!


Then the girls wanted to be tied together too so Naomi tied them up!



Noah and Xander hanging out and playing with some stuffed animals. 

We had a fun-filled morning (as you can see) and some great laughs! I love hanging out with those kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment