Saturday, June 2, 2012

Best Coupon Deals For May

May was a good month for couponing!

These are all the freebies that came in the mail during the month of May.

Its like Christmas every day. I always have a free sample of some sort in the mail every day. I love it!
After Matt and I have taken out what we can use/want, then I get to take it over to my parent's house and let them and my siblings go through it and pick out things that they want. 
*The Arm & Hammer toothpaste, Vaseline lotion and Arm & Hammer laundry soap were free samples through an online trial site called smiley360.com*

This deal cost us only $3.01 and Matt made it even better than I had sent him to the store expecting to get because he found bottles with "peelies" (stick-on coupons that are for instant savings at the register). Good job, honey!

I made $1.02 profit on this deal! 
(through mail-in rebates)

Made $2.56 profit 
(again, using mail-in rebates. Pairing a coupon with a mail-in rebate is an instant money maker for you!)

Paid $0.72

Here is a picture of some of my couponing surplus. We are stocked up on cleaning supplies, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, hand soap and paper towels for at least 6 months.  

I am still loving couponing and getting great deals. I have been able to get great deals for lots of people in my family too, so that is super fun. Its great to have name brand items for significantly less than generic at Walmart. Such a blessing to be able to save so much money as a stay at home mom and make my hard working hubby's paychecks go even further. 

If you ever have any questions or want more information on any of these specific deals, please let me know! 










No comments:

Post a Comment