Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day & Our 6 Year Anniversary

What a busy/crazy weekend! 

Matt got all four of his wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday so he wasn't feeling good most of the time. (He went to the dentist this morning and found out he has a dry socket and an infection)

Sleepy Snuggles with Curious George

Sunday was Father's Day (or "Daddy Day" as Gabriella dubbed it) and our 6 year anniversary!
We went to church and then headed to my parents house for the rest of the day.

Gabriella going for her first quad ride. 
She insisted on wearing Uncle Jonny's helmet which was obnoxiously big on her!

"I all done now!"

Xander was having a great time being outside with Gramma. 


Happy Anniversary to my best friend, Matt! I can't imagine the last 6 years without you! You can been my greatest joy and my most intense emotions. The ups and downs, the mountains and the valleys; they have all been memorable because you have been beside me. I love you more each day than I ever imagined was possible! Here's to 60 more!!
A picture of my side of the family at our wedding


No comments:

Post a Comment