Sunday, June 10, 2012

Baby Goats & A Birthday Party

We spent Friday and today over at my soon to be sister in law's parent's house helping them get the yard and other things ready for the wedding (only 13 days to go!). April's parent's house has lots of animals to see and play with. They have dogs, chickens, a horse and lots of goats. They just had babies two weeks ago so we took the kids in the pen to see them.

Xander right after he licked one!

Sweet goat huggies!

Gabriella helping April plant some flowers. April, her mom Susan, and my mom planted a ton of flowers and did a bunch of landscaping. 

Eating some watermelon. 

Saturday we went to the All Sports Park for one of Gabriella's friends, Ila's, birthday party. 

Xander playing on the jungle gym

Me and my girlie!

Trying to convince her to go down the tunnel slide. 
My mom talked her into it later and she LOVED it!

Gabriella taking Xander for a slide by herself. 

Gabriella and Gramma!

Over all it was a fun, and busy weekend. Matt, Dad, and Jonathan went camping Friday night up in the mountains for Jonathan's bachelor party. The kids and I had a sleepover at my mom's and my sister came over for the evening to hang out and cook dinner for us. 
It was nice to spend a lot of time with family this weekend, and I really enjoy hanging out with my mom. She's such a great friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment