Friday, June 28, 2013

A Week of Healing

It's been a week of healing. I've spent most of my time at home, laying low and having lots of snuggles and giggles with my kiddos.

My morning sickness/nausea has mostly passed, my stomach is almost back to normal and my physical pain is mostly gone. My heart is slowly healing and I am so thankful for all of the prayers and love that everyone has sent my way.

Gabriella and Xander have been so sweet to me. Gabriella has a very sensitive little heart and she can tell when something is wrong. She has been giving me lots of hugs and comes over randomly and rubs my head. It is hard to be too sad with such a sweet little girlie loving on me all day. 

We did go for a visit to Gramma and Grampa's house. The kids had some popcorn and watched "A Snoodle's Tale" (Veggie Tales movie). 


I'm going to be teaching a couponing workshop tomorrow and was getting the projector hooked up to my computer to show my slideshow. After I was done I put on a Veggie Tales movie and put it up on the ceiling. Gabriella came out and saw it and said, "wow! That's amazing!"

Xander laughed and laughed when Matt held him up to the ceiling. He thought it was great fun to be able to grab at the giant vegetables. 

While we move on with our lives, it is hard knowing that we are missing two little parts of it. But I also take comfort through my tears, knowing that those two little parts we are missing are perfect and safe. They are with Jesus. In the time between now and seeing them forever, it is just a blink to them. They aren't sad or missing me. They are happy and joyful, completely full of love and life. 

This sums it up nicely. 

We will always love you, Timmy and Titus, and look forward to holding you again!
~Love Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment