Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sleepy Heads

Last night I was lying in bed and watching Xander sleep. Yes, I watch him sleep a lot. Mostly cuz I am worried about his breathing, but also because he is so stinkin' cute! I also go in several times a night to check  on Munchie. 

I am just so overwhelmed with how much love I have for my kiddos! Sometimes I feel so much love for them that I think my heart is going to explode!

I love how God reveals His love to us in waves. We can go into His love as deep as we want (like walking into the ocean), but He controls the waves that wash over us. It is probably a good thing that we get new bodies in Heaven, because when we get there and get to feel God's love fully and constantly, our current bodies would likely explode from it!



No comments:

Post a Comment